2017 Summer Camp Schedule
DOWNLOAD THE SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION FORM HERE!
What are your Athletes planning to do this summer? We have three action packed weeks planned for Cheer Athletes ages 5 & up, open to all experience levels. Our Campers will enjoy Stunting, Tumbling, Dance and more!
Our camps are not your run of the mill baby sitting camps. We don’t do field trips or macaroni art. What we do instead is provide fun, focused training to help build conditioning, improve skills and refine technique. With the exception of Week 3 (Advanced Camp) there is no previous experience needed. Attending one or both of the previous Summer Camp weeks will allow beginner athletes to attend our Advanced Skills Camp.
Whether your are Sideline or All Star, our camps will help you improve in every facet of the sport!
2017 Summer Camp Weeks:
- Week #1: 6/12 – 6/16: Cheer / Tumble / Dance Camp
- Week #2: 6/19 – 6/23: Cheer / Tumble / Dance Camp
- Week #3: 6/26 – 6/30: Advanced Skills Cheer / Tumble / Dance Camp
Our Coaches bring decades of coaching and instruction experience, helping Athletes of every age and level – beginner to World Champion – excel and reach their full potential.
- There will be 3 sessions (weeks) offered
- Each session runs Monday – Friday 9am – 2pm
- Each camp session will include Tumbling, Stunting, and Dance instruction
$125 (9am – 2pm) / Wk
Space is limited & spots fill fast, so don’t delay!
If you have questions about our Summer and Day Camp programs, contact us today or call our Program Director, Jeanette Martinez at (407) 259 – 1925 for more information.